Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the Beginning.....

So....here I am. A victim of blogging..... It is funny how God works things out in your life. If you just sit back and really think about it, it is AMAZING!!! Take this blog for example. Never have I ever thought about writing in a journal much less blogging! But in the past week and a half, God has worked in my life so powerfully, that I thought I needed to be writing it down. I looked at some journals in Wal-Mart and decided against it because I didn't find one that was pretty enough. I have not mentioned this to anybody. Today at Love & Care, my good friend known in the blog world as Gracie said, "You need to start you a blog. People need to see what God is doing in your life." So, here I am....another reason to be on the computer late at night with my husband saying,"Are you ever going to get off of that thing!!"

This blog is to talk about and record my journey as I start to live my passion. It is also to share how wonderful our God is and the blessings that only He is capable of!! That is all I have time for right now as I have dirty laundry calling my name. I will start at the beginning of my story next time.

2 comments:

  1. Your story, His story IS amazing and powerful. I can't wait for others to share in His goodness through Twelve Baskets Full. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is really doing a work through you, Jenell. I'm so thankful He brought us together for a short time so I could see a powerful, Godly woman responding to a passion that is ordained by our Heavenly Father. I will be praying for you and your ministry, as well as praying about what I need to do to contribute. God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete


About Me

I am very blessed to be the wife of a wonderful, Godly man and the mom of a beautiful, fiesty, intelligent, little girl. In the last two years, God has really worked in my life and this blog is a way I hope to give Him praise and honor for the blessings I have received.