Sunday, August 2, 2009

I can't believe it

Well...the time has arrived. In less than 12 hours, we will be cooking hot dogs, making beans, making tea, and filling up cups with ice. I can not believe it!! Even as I sit here typing, it seems so surreal to me. My dream that I have had for as long as I can remember is coming true. How many people can actually say that? I know that it may not last and may fizzle out but even if it does, I can say I tried!!

We went to the building tonight and did a few last minute things. The place looks great and I can't wait to get there in the morning. Even if no one shows up to eat, we are going to take the hot dogs and hand them out in the neighborhoods.

Please be in prayer for us tomorrow. I will update you as soon as I can.

Twelve Baskets Full is in business!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

I can't believe it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

I am very blessed to be the wife of a wonderful, Godly man and the mom of a beautiful, fiesty, intelligent, little girl. In the last two years, God has really worked in my life and this blog is a way I hope to give Him praise and honor for the blessings I have received.